You know the zombies we’re talking about. The kind who wander into your work area while staring at their smart phones.
- Six (6) Sections with overall width of 180” to secure a complete work area
- Metal Tube Barricade (not cardboard or polypropylene)
- Fabric Panels in Safety Yellow
- Yellow Powder Coat Finish with non-marking rubber feet
- Portable, lightweight, durable, folds compactly
- Meets 42” Height Requirement
- Each section can be locked in place at any angle (most barricades have no locking or only 90°)
- Includes Two (2) Locking Suction Cups on Swinging Arms to ensure a secure and lasting hold to almost any surface
- Optional EZ Grip Clamp Kits fit around the handrail and include adjustable cables that can extend up to 3’, or that can be secured to the arms for use instead of suction cups
Excerpts from Elevator Employees’ Safety Handbook:
(a) Barricades shall be positioned to completely surround the escalator/moving walk from public access.
(b) Barricades shall be positioned to surround, from public access, floor opening created when equipment access plate(s) removed.
(c) Barricades shall be a minimum of 42” (1067 mm) high.
(d) Barricades shall be securely attached to the balustrades, handrails and/or floor.
(e) All sections shall be connected.
(f) A system shall be in place to keep the barricade rigid.
(g) Attach (barricade) securely to escalator balustrade with adjustable EZ Grip attachmentElevator Employees’ Safety Handbook: Section 4.3 Escalator /Moving Walk Barricades
KONE Spares Maintenance Barrier Part Numbers:
USP23275003 Maintenance Barrier (English) – Includes locking suction cups and swinging arms
USP23275004 Maintenance Barrier (French) – Includes locking suction cups and swinging arms