The Max Load Determinator
The Antec Test Plate breaks at a specific load of force, which is very important.
This verifies that a lifting point can sustain a specific amount of weight.
The Antec Test Plate is a maximum load determinator for lifting devices such as a hoist. Once tested, the used Test Plate remains as reference – and physical proof — that the test was performed.
The primary use of the Antec is to test old, unrated, and sometimes questionable hoists or rigging which lack a certified or labeled lifting point. Even when a lifting point is labeled, sometimes it can be quite old, and if there’s any doubt at all, testing with an Antec is a prudent measure for safety.
- To test up to 1100 pounds, request P/N KM50011956R02
- To test up to 2200 pounds, request P/N KM50011954R02
- To test up to 2860 pounds, request P/N KM50011955R02
- To test up to 4400 pounds, request P/N KM50011958R02
- To test up to 5730 pounds, request P/N KM50011957R02
To request a copy of the Antec Max Load Determinator literature, use the button below. A link to the brochure will be sent to you immediately.