My oh my oh Miprom! Call KONE Spares to schedule Miprom 21 Drive Conversion and obsolescence training! May 8th – 12th
The KONE Spares drive conversion is a CSA Certified package that replaces the obsoleted drives originally shipped with Miprom 21 Controllers. Pre-configured and easy to install, these drop-in replacements can bring an aging Montgomery elevator back from the brink, and make you a hero to your customer!
- Conversion solution for tired Miprom 21 and Megatech elevator controller equipment
- Our new drive panel packages are direct replacements for obsolete components
- Increase ride quality and dependability
- AC and DC equipment options available
- Engineered and pre-wired for ease of installation
- Pre-programmed to piloted default settings
- Simple drive auto tune facilitates set up
- Average installation time is 8-12 hours
- Drive Conversion Kits include step-by-step instructions, parameter lists, updated wiring diagrams, spare parts information and all necessary hardware
Do you have Miprom 21 units on service? If so, now is an excellent time to book training sessions for your teams. Let KONE Spares help you identify Miprom 21 units with an obsolete drive and provide you with the tools to offer your customer a quick and simple proposal.